If you own a piece of furniture that requires restoration please contact me regarding a quotation. I have been French polishing for many years and my furniture restoration work is of a very good standard as you will see from some of the furniture I have on display.
I will take a sympathetic approach to every project undertaken providing friendly advice as each piece of furniture is different.
- Repair damaged veneer
- Repair broken legs
- Repair damaged varnish/polish
- Repair broken glass
- Repairing water damage
- Repairing splits and cracks
- Display/cocktail cabinet clean and wax polish £50
- Table & 4 Chairs clean and wax polish £100
- Display/cocktail cabinet 12 coat shellac polish £200
- Table & 4 Chairs 12 coat shellac polish £400
Dining room suite project. 2 months later from the pictures below to this completely re-polished dining room suite.